Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dazed and Confused

Well there was no way out of it, today I had to sign on the new blogger. I resisted until the very end kicking and screaming all the way but here I am and here we go.



Dazed and confused, ball of confusion, purple haze, somebody help me with the song that can express the total foggy dream I feel like I am in. This is a feeling unlike any other Its like love its like happiness its like seeing the ocean for the first time and its like confusion. Its like when I go to Mongolian Hot pot in chinatown and there are so many delicious choices and the best part is that I can choose them all. I am happy as a clam with no reason to be so, well maybe one reason but it isnt like its something I can express, it is deep it is perfect and it can be all mine if only I can wait. I will wait and when it happens I will scream to all the world.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

wow...did you find a new killer recipe? The rabbit lived?

Questions, questions, do tell!

Oh, and the new blogger isn't that bad.

Christo Gonzales said...

M: you so funny

Michelle said...

you spelled conScious wrong

Angel said...

wow, what's goin on with you Doggy?! I can't wait to find out....are you opening your very own restaurant? do you have one already and you are giong to be on top chef or something? Bobby Flay wants to go halfsies? What is it that is making you so giddy? ;)

ps, I am digging the new picture....Don Henley

pinknest said...

hot pot!! i can see you are...affected. lol!

Christo Gonzales said...

All: no it is actually more of a funny valentine kind of story, probably more like a wuthering heights kind of thing...we shall see.

Michelle said...

good god, wuthering heights? are you a woman?

just kidding....she must be someone very special....you have to spill the beans though

Anonymous said...

what are you waiting for?

Michelle said...

I know what he is waiting for....

Harmony said...

Wow...now I am dazed and confused, after reading your comments...are you waiting for something? What is it? Living rabbits?...LOL.

So for whatever reasons the song that came to mind, when reading this post is Across the Universe, but I really love this song, so maybe that is why I thought of it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin