Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Done

Went out mushroom hunting again - it did rain and all- and found nothing save for a couple stragglers, but we did find other things....

Got some sweet berries. .. June berries and cherries to be exact.

Rehab all polished up. ...and another favorite

UPDATE
I made a reduction of orange juice and raspbery jam, smoothed it out with an immersion blender and used this to soak some shortcakes. I then piled on the Juneberries and topped the whole thing with whipped cream, sadly I only have the blurry shot from my phone as the camera shots were accidently deleted.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Berries are better than mushrooms any day to me! They sure look good.

Angel said...

love, love love cherries...what are June berries?

I can't get that stupid rehab song outa my head now!

buffalodick said...

Cranberries? Fill us in!

Angel said...

Oh god....now that looks yummy. you're killing me here Dog. I am coming to NYC just so you can cook for me.

pinknest said...

mmmm....reduction. you should make a charlotte with all those berries.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin