Pages

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

one winner

Do you know why I never sponsor contests or accept awards? Because behind every winner is a loser. With that in mind we have a winner. Of course I wanted to give this 'Molonillio' away to everyone but I didnt have enough of them. Girlichef got in last and got out first. The names were written on a piece of paper and dropped into a bowl. Banana mixed them up and pulled one out and handed it to me - GIRLICHEF. Congratulations.

http://www.urbanhonking.com/universe/clouds.jpg

I wanted to give every single person some cocoa making thing, especially the few who got it right but random is random and contest are contests.

http://www.mymexicanstore.com/store/images/abuelita.jpg

By the draw it was girlichef who wins one molonillio and some chocolate, oh I didnt mention that I was also going to send along one box Abuelita chocolate so that you can quickly put the molinillo to good use so that is an added bonus. Please e mail me with a shipping address so I can get this right out to you.

14 comments:

buffalodick said...

I bought some of this once- lasts forever!

tavolini said...

We've got some of the "Don Gustavo" brand chocolate--they have a product called Choco-Tavo that we need, but haven't found in stores, yet ;)

Congrats to Girlichef!

Anonymous said...

YAAY Girlichef!!

KennyT said...

Congrats to Girlichef! Doggybloggy is so kind^^.

Heather S-G said...

Hooray for winning! I've seriously always wanted a molinillo, but hadn't gotten one...so double yay!! Thanks so much :)

Pooja said...

Congrats to Girlichef! Hurray!

Sweta (My Indian Dietitian) said...

Congrats Girlichef!!! I'm sure we'll get to see some AWESOME recipes with the M-O-N-O-L-I-N-N-I-O !!!
I'm just thrilled I got the answer right(with the rite SPELLING-mind u);)

Sweta (My Indian Dietitian) said...

Oops-got it wrong this time.But it doesn't matter now!!

Marjie said...

Well, I'm glad you weren't giving away a piece of someone's wheel. I was worried. (OK, not really.)

The Diva on a Diet said...

Congrats to girlichef! Mexican hot chocolate is so delicious.

This was a fun contest, doggy, thanks for hosting it! :)

Jenn said...

Haha...So that's what it was. I never knew the name of it, but I knew what it looked like. Congrats to Girlichef.

Admin said...

A mono- what? (Sulking because she didn't win ..) I'm done with this blog. Done! I'll be back in, like, a couple of years. (leaving the room in a very diva-like manner ...)

Congrats, girlichef!

(blowing raspberry to Chris)

Reeni said...

Yay for girlichef!!

Jamie said...

Lucky girlichef (she always is!). Guess I missed this one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin