Pages

Sunday, March 09, 2008

fruit labor

This morning was spent cleaning a giant mess and after we reasonably cleaned we had breakfast around 11:30 at Polonia. Polonia possibly the nicest place to earn the WORST place around. It always takes forever for them to screw up our order. I dont know if its funny but we get pissed off everytime. We maintain our displeasure and ease it into curiosity asking 'just why is it just not right' as she glances askew guiltily. Then she boldly states "what? you dont want it" and I completely remember that it took way too long to get this and I say 'I just want it all at the same time, thats all' ......... to which she looked at me with indignation.

8 comments:

buffalodick said...

Service is more important to me in restaurant than some of the food...

Angel said...

whatcha makin with those nice apples?

Christo Gonzales said...

buff; simple breakfast items arriving in drips and drabs, we didnt get served at the same time etc etc...

beth: juice with the apples and muffins with the pulp..and maybe a kiwi tart.

Anette said...

I'd love some of that tart please!

Cynthia said...

I want the juice.

Tanya Kristine said...

i dont like fruit. i'm the worst vegetarian i know.

tavolini said...

ugh poor service is an enormous pet peeve of mine.

This kiwi tart is intriguing me...

Christo Gonzales said...

anette: coming right up

cynthia: a tall glass for you

tanyak: you can watch

tavolini: I am more than likely going to make 'unit tarts' lets see...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin