Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

belly achin'






We never went down to Florida and today it was cold and rainy. There is never enough time to do anything what with all the procastinating I have to do. Too lazy to do anything I put some Jasmine rice in the rice cooker, I sizzled some shrimp in olive oil in my sierra cup, a cup I used to use camping now its in the kitchen and its mostly for melting butter since I havent been camping since before the kid was born. See case in point and then to top it off it sounds like I am kvetching. I poached some salmon in a broth I made from the shrimp shells. I fried the salmon skin. We ate quietly. Wasnt really that photo worthy - a bowl of rice, some shrimp, salmon and salmon skin.


8 comments:

Dana said...

I really need to find someone with your culinary tastes - you fix the best stuff!

tavolini said...

sounds good--also sounds like you need to get out of town...spring break coming up soon?

Anette said...

You have a lucky kid, with all that good food you're making! And you are a lucky dad having a kid who likes almost everything. Does he really?

buffalodick said...

Looked photo worthy to me...

Christo Gonzales said...

dana: try the yellow pages...LOL just kidding

tavolini: we sure do...spring break is in April

anette: I am very lucky and he does eat every thing

buff: it did turn out good thats fo' sho'

Angel said...

is jasmine rice good? I've seen it at the store and wanted to try it, but.....I'm chicken. the shrimp i can do!

Tanya Kristine said...

Hmmm...you ate salmon skin?

Christo Gonzales said...

beth: tired of the same old grain? Jasmine rice is aromatic and nice...you will like it.

tanya k: yuppers we sure did...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin