Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

dancing in the moonlight alone - so to speak.

Thats what it feels like: it feels like dancing in the moonlight alone. Religious holidays direct many eating and behavioral guidlines and lately is no different. You basically have to 'dance around the holidays' - so to speak. With that in mind we eat more eggs, or should I say - more eggs are eaten. Egg Season, so to speak.


We made



"curried delight"
2 Eggs, Okara, curry, whole flour, fresh onion and sea salt batter.
Fried in peanut oil.
Dip it in whatever you like

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! That looks good! How 'bout a better recipe so I can try to make it? I follow direction really well ya know!

Cynthia said...

Ah yes, religious holidays and the eating rituals. What is that rich red sauce?

buffalodick said...

I wouldn't have thought of that one, but it looks and sound great!

Dana said...

I'm a huge egg fan - especially since we get ours fresh from the farm just down the road.

pinknest said...

ah yes. this is for me!!!

Real Live Lesbian said...

My offer for you to be my lesbian husband still stands. Yum!

Tanya Kristine said...

now THAT looks tasty.

MommaMonkey said...

Droppin in to wish you a Happy Easter. :) Hope you and the little guy have a great one! Any plans for Spring Break?

Gina said...

truly every time I check in on your blog I'm so totally impressed what you make....and the variety of what you make....I feel like I'm in a food rut....in comparison....can we all come and live with you?....lol

gk

Blog Widget by LinkWithin