Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

new discontinueds



We have decided to discontinue the "guess the mystery man contest" and this decision was not reached with a c0nsensus. The decision to terminate the "guess the mystery man contest" was decided upon by me. The committee of me as I like to call it. There's a lot of m's and e's in committee but there's only one me. I put the 'me' in committee. I dont know if I need to own rights to his likeness that I used without his permission. He was at a public event. So with antilitigation in mind I withdraw the contest. So long to all my small town dreams. Two people guessed who it was = those people can step forward and get recognition or a package of some ingredients - your choice -ingredients or recognition, you cant have both.

http://www.artadox.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/richard-nixon.jpg

And while Sadaam Hussien and Richard Nixon led the poles, and even

http://ohmars.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/deluisehistory.jpg

Dom deLuise got a vote-



It was, after all - Zen Chef. 2010 is a long way away, keeping track is not my forte and I cant trust that the contestants will be reliable. So in order to get your bag of dried mushrooms and popcorn and whatever else I have lying around you gotta tell the world its you. We, meaning me, have come up with another contest and in this contest you will actually win something.



You will win this lovely projector digital clock that runs off battteries - renewableenergy. What do you have to do? You tell me? The best contest idea gets put into a pool of other 'like' ideas and then the 'me' committee starts making decisions. I am so arbitrary you cant even imagine. The only problem here is the deep well of prizes is not so very deep. Good luck.

13 comments:

Jenn said...

I never would have guessed who it was in a million years. LOL. Reading the first part of the post sounded like a tongue twister of sorts. I had to read it again, just to make sure I read it right. So many m's and e's!!!

Denise said...

So Funny!!!!!!!!!!

buffalodick said...

Thought it was Nixon...

Jill said...

I hate contests...I never win. I thought it was Louis Prima

nora@ffr said...

first i was guessing who it was instead of reding the rest of the post!! hehe great idea!! nd a funny post!
cheers and have a great weekend!

tavolini said...

Oh snap!!! I had guessed Zen Chef! (along with Burt Reynolds and Cheech Marin, of course)

I like when you do the contest of mystery fruits and vegetables. Perhaps mystery cuts of meat?

Marjie said...

Your contest, you must be the committee!

Parita said...

Lol..:)

Christo Gonzales said...

jenn: I tried to suess it up a bit...lol

denise: chuckle, chuckle

buff: you werent the only one

jill: it really could have been any one

nora: the polls are closed

tavolini: yup you were one of them and dawn was the other - I think there were only two

marjie: thats right - dang it!

parita: hahahahha

vanillasugarblog said...

Zen Chef! LOL!! :::sigh::: the other hot chef that I adore and he knows nothing of it. :::cue the Sixteen Candles movie & music::
Man, I was way off in guessing.

Alright, who guessed Nixon? Seriously. LOL

Christo Gonzales said...

dawn: I had to go back and look at your comment on the original post - you were not guessing you were simply making a statement...LOL

Just telling it like it is said...

Doggy: Engineer guy is sending me ugly comments so that is why I wrote my last post...

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! how did i miss THIS?
hahahahaha
Saddam & Nixon.. Geez.. I guess i'll take it as a compliment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin