Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

fishy business

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4913844/166542-main_Full.jpg
It looks like I miscalculated the contest winners and I somehow misread a comment as a guess so it turns out that there is only one winner and that winner is........drum roll please......Tavolini. Thats right Tavolini used the strategy of multiple guessing so at some point the right answer was thrown in there, she guessed all the jellybeans in the jar. I think I have your address around here somewhere so keep an eye out for a little package.



Speaking of little packages thats what surrounded this post. Neat little packages.



Flounder involtini with a corn and asparagus relish.

11 comments:

Tangled Noodle said...

I'm going to spend hours staring at this dish and wishing I could a) have just one bite; b) how to make it myself. Better have the Visine handy . . .

Jenn said...

I second Tangled Noodle!! That looks really good. Perfectly cooked sitting on top of that relish. Mmmmm...

Angie's Recipes said...

Flounder involtini looks GREAT! The dish reminds me that I must shop some seafood tomorrow!

Angie's Recipes

Donna-FFW said...

OK now that is gorgeous and I want some.

vanillasugarblog said...

That does look insanely good Dog. But now I'm craving jellybeans....

nora@ffr said...

flounder involtini sound addictive!
Definitely delightful!! jelly beans looking cute :)

Heather S-G said...

Man, I work for a few days and look what I miss! Your dish does look amazing...I'd settle for just one bite as well...

Christo Gonzales said...

tangled: its flounder fillets stuffed with crab and scallops and seasoned bread crumbs and sauteed in a little olive oil.

jenn: cover the pan so the steam helps cook

angie: we eat some kind of seafood every couple of days

donna: you always want 'some'

dawn: how about jelly belly's

nora: it is addictive...I am glad my son found it too rich - more for me!

Diana H said...

Looks delicious. I need to think about seafood and veggies together for more of our meals.

Jamie said...

Wow! This is a suberb fish dish! Wow!

BeadBag said...

- love the jellybean photo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin