Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

the crusades

http://tsfiles.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/cs010471.jpg
I have an incredibly low tolerance for being tolerant and once I cross over into that intolerant realm it is hard to get me out. I am, for the most part, an easy going kind of guy but if I get wronged or crossed then hell is a burnin' and nothing peeves me more than someone getting a dig in and then rescinding the dig as if it was all a big misunderstanding. Lawyers are well aware of this technique when in trials as they will often throw out an idea or concept only to have the other side object and then in some cases the judge will tell the jury to disregard it but it is too late, it has been said and it is in their heads and it was planned that way.

12 comments:

snugs said...

ahh doggy, why don't you go cook some nice comfort food, or better yet, break out that homemade ale of yours, then you will feel all better. Don't let them get to you!

Jenn said...

I second Snugs. Some homemade comfort food would be cure. Just remember karma is b**ch. =)

The Diva on a Diet said...

Ruh oh, what up, dog? I don't like the sound of this and wish I could cheer you with something sweet and tasty. I third the suggestion for comfort food and ale.

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Oh yeah you gotta cook something, say a relish for luxury and yeah you will get out of it :)

Angel said...

ok...who pissed you off this time? Who are you fighting with now??? dang dog....!!!!

Harmony said...

I hate that excuse "it was a misunderstanding" I firmly believe that people who dare utter those words are of the highest passive aggressive nature, who's greatest pleasure is to stir shit up and bow out gracefully and watch it all hit the fan from a distance.

I can't even think..I am SO annoyed. I obviously have someone in my life who loves this type of shit.

I can't believe anyone would want to wrong you...sounds like a real chump.

((hugs))

lisaiscooking said...

Was it someone from Law and Order?

Home At Last said...

I love the Crusades picture! I'm cooking soft tacos with lots of garlic, cilantro, chiles and ancho. . .and beer. . . and avocado....

This should cheer you up-you're probably gearing up for a nice weekend and I have to work!

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh... Anything I can do?

buffalodick said...

The advantage of the written word, over verbal reactions- is that you can think a bit before you write it. Re-reading, and editing is possible when writing- impossible once said....Saying "I'm sorry, and I apologize" has probably saved more marriages and friendships than any other phrase..

Unknown said...

Funny.

Hornsfan said...

being of the grudge holding sort myself, i'm learning it's easier to let go of it - less stress -- i'm going to give another vote to the comfort food cooking idea and say, have a pint of something, eat comfort food and forget about it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin