Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

hard to believe

Its hard to believe I could ever get tired of 'me, me, me' but is true, and then you realize its like a wedding. 'How is it like a wedding' you ask? Well the wedding is not so much for the bride and groom as it is for everyone else. The bride and groom go home and say 'wow what happened' and they they recount stories of what they remember, usually its the antics of someone else that stood out. These are the antics of me and you all get to see them. 'What antics?' You ask since I hide behind whatever curtain I can find. 'These antics', I say convinced I am showing antics. I have mentioned in the past that if I ever told you the tangled web I live in you would never believe me so I do not even go there, I have untangled a lot of it since I have a kid now but some of it remains permanently knotted. We do have fun most of the time that is for sure. I probably have the most fun and then the kid comes in second with banana complaining that she gets the short stick every time (no not that stick she gets that one more than most), which is not true she just likes to complain.



Here you can listen to my awkward giggle as we pretend to live on a block where they are shooting a TV pilot. (it was only partial pretend since banana has an apartment on this block) The kid and I walked right through the middle of it. What am I teaching him?



Going back the other way. We arent the only ones. This is our neighborhood I see other neighbors that dont live on this block either, doing the same thing.




Compare and contrast. This is the grafitti on the adjacent roofs, ours was this bad until a 'clean' spray painter wanted to do his thing. Which is better? I vote for organized graffiti everytime.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

You're teaching him ingenuity! I love it. They are filming a 70's style movie and you got to walk right through. Any one famous? Besides you, I mean.

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Insane Mama said...

Organized graffiti wins in my book! You are not teaching him anything wrong.

Spin said...

I love it! I think it's great you took him for a walk through this. He'll remember it for years to come.
I like your giggle. Cute.
I think I like your roof better too!

C. said...

I think you don't give your readers enough credit love, I for one would LOVE to know more about the twisted world that is your life....very, very interested....

Queenie said...

Remember there is always confetti at weddings!!!!
Organised graffiti is worth a fortune over here, start sending it brick by brick...
One day your kid will post on his blog, about the magical day with his daddy, your giving him memories of special days.

Christo Gonzales said...

bina: ingenuity- thats a conjugation of being ingenuious- no body I knew...and genuine is us BTW

penny stock: slick move...you even responded in a good way.. (dont click its an ad)

insane: I know but it feels funny...we do this a lot...in this case we did have keys to an address

spin: years or years from now?

C: I give all kinds of credit... I just dont open those books.....

queenie: CONFETTI? thats my new favorite old favorite thing...

deb said...

how fun. you're making memories & that's the best.

Tug of war. Kid & Sig. other. I relate.

I like your roof artist.

Mandi said...

I would call it fun!!!! You sound like your having fun anyway, giggle, giggle, giggle!!!!! The cars were amazing!!!! How did we every used to park those damn things!!!! or are parking spaces just getting smaller........have a great weekend.......xx

Joy said...

I like your roof better. That looked like lots of fun walking through the pilot they were shooting.

Joy said...

(no not that stick she gets that one more than most)

Hmm, that says quite a bit. Interesting.

Unknown said...

Yea, I like the organized one better, too.

Spin said...

For many years from now.

Angel said...

ahhhh...a day in NY. Just a simple walk around the block....I LOVE it! I'd love to see wayyyy more of these videos, BTW...I'm nosey like that.

and I think your rooftop graffiti wins hands down!!!!

short stick, huh? ;)

Joy said...

LOL Beth and I zeroed in on that stick! We are so bad!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin