Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

jokes

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/SSPOD/SuperStock_442-7358~Auckland-Harbour-Bridge-and-Hauraki-Gulf-Auckland-North-Island-New-Zealand-Posters.jpg

God Grants A Wish

A man was riding his Harley beside a Sydney, Australia, beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, The Lord said. "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over, thought about it, and said, "Build a bridge to New Zealand so I can ride over anytime I want."

The Lord said: "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking, the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."

The biker thought real hard about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "Lord, I wish that I, and all men, could understand our wives. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

There was a long silence. Then The Lord replied: "You want two lanes or four on that bridge"?

16 comments:

akakarma said...

Good one Mr DoggyBloggy!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha! Very wise, our Lord, isn't he?

LOVE the picture!

C. said...

HA! TOO funny!!!

Insane Mama said...

Perfect, you can't figure women out, a bridge to NZ is much easier!

Angel said...

can this BE any truerrrrr......is that even a word? you DO know that you will NEVER figure women out....it's just a gift we have.

Anette said...

We can hardly figure ourselves out, how could you!

Tanya Kristine said...

wouldn't be so funny if men weren't so CLUELESS!

:)

buffalodick said...

Line from the Todd Rundgren song, "We Gotta Get You A Woman"..
"They may be stupid, but they sure are fun"...

CreativeMish said...

HA! so true! You'll never figure it out!

C. said...

* drive by smooches *

Spin said...

Wow! How true is that! The thing is we don't have a clue as to why we do all those silly things. We're fickled. Ok, I speak only for myself! I'm fickled and will be the first to admit it.

Kitt said...

How to make a woman happy: Tell her a good joke.

HAR said...

So true.

Hey, what do you know about wheat grass? Is it a gimmick? I have been trying it lately because of the cancer thing. It is said to help free your body of some poisons. Do you believe it? Just asking cause you know like 1000 X more about food than I do.

Christo Gonzales said...

aka: funny huh?

bina: he is a wonderment to many

claudia: it really is

insane: it would be infinitely easier....

beth: a gift you have? ok!

anette: the most honest one here!

tk: whatever....

buffalo: another honest answer...LOL

michelle: but we will die trying...

claudia: muuaah...

spin: someone needs to write a book...

kitt: thats a suggestion that make sense....

har: drink tons of it it takes a while to really work...you have to eliminate toxins to get the full effect.

Anndi said...

I'm offended *giggle*

Spin said...

Oh to think of just what I could write alone. What fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin