Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Truffle honey is liquid gold


N
ow is your chance to get a great deal on truffle honey! Stop by my shop at OpenSky and get your jar now! I have extolled the joys of this deliciousness before and you might have wondered how and where would you find this stuff? Wonder no more. In case you dont know this is Acacia honey with bits of truffle - it is still sweet but it also has the added greatness of truffle.


Truffle honey is great on chicken - I mean absolutely great! See those little flecks of truffle?



If you dont want chicken have it on fish! One taste of this unctuous nectar and you will be wanting to put it on everything - really. Hurry on over and get yours NOW!

15 comments:

buffalodick said...

Amazing how there are so many flavors of honey, depending on which plant the nectar was taken from...

Lea Ann said...

Looking good. Will have to stop by your store. I'm not sure what Open Sky is all about.

Marjie said...

I love the local honey I get from my farmer. Never heard of savory honey before!

the wicked noodle said...

WOW. Looks amazing!

Bob said...

Intriguing.

Anonymous said...

I still have some truffle honey. Should try it on fish.

Jenn said...

Oh...liquid gold how I want you in my kitchen.

Laurie said...

The truffle honey looks and sounds fabulous! It's just not in the budget for us this week :(

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a new ingredient to truffle (I mean triffle)with-Interesting!

Kathleen said...

This honey sounds really delicious!

The Diva on a Diet said...

Yum, I'm in! This would make a nice little hostess gift for my sister-in-law who's hosting Easter this year. And, of course, I'm going to need a jar for myself!

chow and chatter said...

oh sounds very cool

♥peachkins♥ said...

OMG..it looks very very good!

Angie's Recipes said...

I think I am going to try find the honey here.... the chicken looks very good.

tavolini said...

I love, love, love honey. I put it on my pizza ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin