Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

GUM



(gregorian type chant)

There was a time when I thought that I could sin

and I did - sin. I presumed that that time could go

on forever and ever amen. That that time would

never end -yeah. Now that time is gone forever

and ever amen - yeah. I pray to god, buddah and allah

jesus christ I met the devil and the devil dont care

who your god is - yeah. I'm sacred of fear deep

inside the nights dark and the shadows still. As a child

I sold my soul to the devil for some gum and now I

must chew all my life like a clown - yeah. I pray to

god, buddah and allah jesus christ I met the devil

and the devil dont care who your god is - yeah.


copyright 1994-2008 CG

10 comments:

HAR said...

I sold my soul for less than a piece of gum, back in the day.

Gina said...

lol....no the devil don't care who your god is....

very cool.....

thank so much for recommending the modern at moma....amazing experience,,,,amazing....I get one more chance at it too...

today went to lattanzi....italian....oh oh oh....pinot noir, pear salad with leafs of parmesean, lamb shank....and a chocolate ice cream for dessert.....

i am in bliss....

gk

Dana said...

I'm sacred of fear deep inside the nights dark and the shadows still.

GREAT line ...

Romance said...

Love the image... and as a pretty much non-meat eater I have to say you rock some red meat in your blog...

Christo Gonzales said...

HAR: everyones got their price

gina: nice that you are enjoying yourself

dana: its the truth

Zombie mom: we eat less meat than depicted but we still eat a good share....pictures make it timeless so it seems like more.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Great words!

Anette said...

Thats one scary clown! But the words are great!

buffalodick said...

Not bad at all. For what it's worth, I quit chewing gum because I would compusively snap it about every 30 seconds...

Christo Gonzales said...

Real: I have more

anette: he is scary everytime I open the page I see a dolls leg in my imagination

Buff: I like the snap trick but I dont chew much myself - metaphorically I am chewing all day long!

C. said...

The devil resides within us. We stroke his/her ego according to the need of our own heat. Chew on that my dear. LOVE your words...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin