Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Not behind the 8 ball





"I've taken the piss out" so to speak

English slang cracks me up. But I guess US slang sounds just as ridiculous too. I am getting a good jump on my posts since I so grandiosly boasted that I was going to do 365 this year I figure about 30 a month should take me over. I fluffed already a couple times with single video posts I hope not to do that too often as all that does is pad the numbers. Another thing is I am going to show me more as I have not done that too much in the past, why not I've got nothing to hide except my aging disposition.

12 comments:

Mel said...

admirable, 365 posts and showing more of you. I'm in!

buffalodick said...

That looks like a place too nice to take a leak....

akakarma said...

The man behind the blog, you will blow all of that mystery! Is that your pissoir? We should have a bathroom pix contest. I have some great pix of the Smith College Museum toilets! I'm going to go post them!

Michelle Ann said...

That urinal...it's so....beautiful? You are a brave man, 365 posts a year. Wow!

Gina said...

Wow....where is this place it looks like toilets I attended in Tunisia..Morrocco...lol....

sent you an email....of course...asking for food recommendations...

gk

tavolini said...

I agree with Gina--looks Moroccan, with the exception of the hole on the floor. Gotta love turkish toilets.

Are those British urinals?

Doc said...

That sure is a fancy piss-er

Real Live Lesbian said...

Lovely tank, but not my style.

Can't wait to see MORE of YOU!

Angel said...

I bet that bathroom doesn't smell like piss at all...why is it guys can never hit the toilet and end up peeing on the floor and stuff?

and I like the posts about you...you know I have a crush...

Lara Croft said...

blimey charlie doggy LOL

Cynthia said...

"I am getting a good jump on my posts since I so grandiosly boasted that I was going to do 365 this year..." - yeah I can see that :D

pinknest said...

bravo bravo and cheers to that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin