Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Typing

Truman Capote once famously said and I quote "this isnt writing this is typing" reminds me of my dad when I was in my late teens and early twenties. I had reluctantly taken the time and all the relegatory prerequisetes before letting my dad into my inner realm (my mom, reluctantly, has been there for years, after all I am hers, and I am his too but he gets wierded out over ballet and poetry so he is a delicate mark, plus since I was little until the last time I saw him he always cries when he says "bye" to me in person, its way too cute and so endearing) so when my dad gets a chance to read some of the many things I write and I sheepishly and doggedly and pussidly and stupidly and awe struckedly wait for some lame ass response I get this "I didnt know you could type".........never saw that coming.

8 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

Who could've seen that one coming? Too funny.

Little Wing said...

I didn't see it comming.....but I love it!

buffalodick said...

Our fathers came from simpler times. By the time I was 14, nothing I tried surprised him anymore....

Tanya Kristine said...

aww...that's his way of saying youre the most amazing son a father could have. that's how i took it.

Little Wing said...

great blog, doggy, I am adding you to my blog friends if you don't mind. And even if you do, lol.
I love to drool over the recipes you make!
Wish I could hire a chef!

Christo Gonzales said...

thanks little wing I appreciate that...

Little Wing said...

thanks, doggy

Christine said...

"Pussidly"? That's some splendid typing. Keep it up.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin