Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

phoenix rising

Last night my little Escoffier says to me " can I have salmon with lime for breakfast" to which I replied, "salmon with lime, are you sure?" and he said "yes." I couldn't actually believe it until this morning when he asked "what are we having for breakfast" and I said "salmon with lime" and he said "good". I made his and he gobbled it right up before I could even get a chance to blink. So as I was blinking I snapped these shots of him eliminating his portion.

It was so good I felt like I was having breakfast in Japan even though I have never been to Japan and I dont even know if this is typical Japanese breakfast, but to me it was, and if it isnt when I come back in the next life in Japan this will be my breakfast. Pan seared salmon with jasmine rice and cucumber seasoned with salt, pepper and hungarian paprika and of course lime.

4 comments:

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pinknest said...

such a sophisticated palate! and for breakfast.

buffalodick said...

I love fish, I just don't know if I would want to eat any before, say, 11am?

Christo Gonzales said...

what do you suppose people from other cultures say when you tell them you had a pop tart for breakfast...mmmm sounds good but not before 11:00 ...lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin