Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

choices

So what are your choices when you get a horoscope like this? Yeah I believe in fortune cookies and the new trivia pop tarts and the chinese calendar and nancy reagan and whatever. I am glad I read this now after the day is over, imagine if I read it early and then tried to accomplish it?

LibraWherever you go today, try to elevate the atmosphere by flirting up a storm! Even if you are already in a relationship or are not in the mood to begin a new one anytime soon, there's no reason not to amp up your charm and make someone feel special. Do not worry that you are making some sort of promise you have no intention of keeping. As long as you keep things vague and G-rated, flirting is totally harmless -- and it always puts a smile on people's faces.

8 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

Goodness....permission to flirt with anyone/everyone? Now THAT'S a great horoscope.

Little Wing said...

When did we start needing permission!!!!!

akakarma said...

Flirt, flirt! Hurray for Libra's!

Tanya Kristine said...

Hm. i'm a lover of flirting but mine is usually borderline flirting with disaster. it's like alcohol; i can never have just one.

Stephanie Faris said...

I've never had a horoscope like that but flirting can lead to trouble. Sexual harassment lawsuits, accidentally capturing the interest of a stalker who misinterprets your attention...

Christo Gonzales said...

I am loving this horoscope I think I am going to get one of those text heavy tatoos on my arm or back or somewhere really noticeable and have the text be THIS horoscope so that if I get called out on it I can back it up with some facts...tatoo facts!

buffalodick said...

I'm a Libra, and I know a certain Virgo that would kick my butt....

Angel said...

I love flirting...I love to flirt and I love to be flirted with! It keeps you young, ya know?

so you're a Libra huh? October?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin