Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Camera Withdrawl

I want my camera or a camera, any camera. Words are nice but pictures say a thousand words, pictures back it all up. Me describing something is so much different than actually showing it. Its a lot like a quote from Mark Twain in which he says "sorry I wrote you a long letter I didnt have time to write a short one" It is so much harder to be short and sweet. That being said here is what my phone can capture - our skateboards. We have that the one board that no one rides because my son likes the logo way too much to get it scratched and the other two - one his his and the other mine. Believe me nothing is more hilarious than watching my old ass trying to do an "ollie" and thats just an intro trick, you need the ollie in order to do everything else. Well needless to say there is no ollie going on here just simple straight forward getting somewhere skateboarding. Having this youngster around people say "keeps you young" well tell that to my birthday that happens every year.

I am on the cusp of virgo and libra but I feel like more of a libra at least during some years I am libra longer any way libra has had some doozies lately....

LibraYour old issues deserve to be where all old issues belong: in the past. Do not try to hold on to water as it flows under the bridge -- you'll just end up getting all wet (not to mention frustrated). Time moves forward, and you are meant to go along with it! It's true that looking back can give you insight about the mistakes you have made, but you must let a certain amount of time pass by before you can achieve that 20/20 hindsight. It's too soon right now.

9 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

I hope you are wearing protective gear when you are going from one place to another on those woods...I had problems even doing THAT back when I was in HS. Scares me to think of breaking a bone or something like of the sort now! I guess it does keep you young, but if you get hurt, it could make you turn old fast! LOL

Christo Gonzales said...

yup...my scratched knee will tell you that...plus we heal slower with age....

Angel said...

first...I would DIE without my camera. My kids make so much fun of me cuz I am obsessed with it and take it everywhere. I LOVE blogs with pictures so hurry up and get a camera cuz I want to see what you're cooking!

I USED to ride a skateboard....about...28 years ago! I wouldn't even attempt to do that now...with healing slower and all. :)

And don't let all this "other stuff" worry you none...we who know you, and yes, I think I know you, at least what you put out there, we know you aren't obsessed. I trusted you to watch out for my kid, didn't I?! I have a "feeling" about people and my feeling about you is you're a good guy. Nuff said.

Little Wing said...

Doggy, I got on a skateboard one time.
It looked so easy!
WRONG!
The board shot out from under me and I landed on my butt, hard! Cracked my tailbone!
Give me dkydiving anyday!

pinknest said...

so which camera are you going to get? i had such serious camera withdrawls, too.

Little Wing said...

oh my god! Can we change that to skydiving, as it SHOULD have read!

buffalodick said...

I throw disposable cameras in my car, hunting gear, etc. just in case...

Tanya Kristine said...

i want a thousand dollar camera. i want to take pix that look like artsy fartsy stuff.

akakarma said...

Your art background lends itself to Libra yet your whip like humor is so Virgo! I'd need to see your whole chart. I my dear Mr doggybloggy am a full Sun in Libra- anything you can think of I need to let go of?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin