Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dang - I'm Not a Stubborn Donkey

Chels puddles of thoughts, puddle jumper, puddle maker, puddle person just opened up the flood gates. I was so reluctant to "go all the way" and then with a little gentle nudging from the afore mentioned I gave in. I am no longer chaste and untaken I am in it now, I've done it and I am gonna do it some more. I will do it with any one or thing or even all alone, I probably wont stop. I am gonna do it in front of anyone that wants to watch. Yeah you got that right. I am gonna change things in my template anytime I choose. I feel so free. I dont care if I am the last to do it I never really was that good at succumbing to peer pressure anyway. For instance I dont smoke, even though everyone else does - so - see. Get ready for the hayride its gonna be bumpy, its gonna be fast and maybe a little bit dangerous but after all it is only hay - OK

13 comments:

Little Wing said...

You go Dog!
Oh and I LOVE bananas!!!!!

Evalinn said...

Congratulations, u´ve won! Come pick your prize up over at my place. :-)

pinknest said...

after all, it's only hay. excellent.

Angel said...

wait!! Wait just. one. minute.......


DID YOU CUT THE PUP'S HAIR?!?!?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christo Gonzales said...

Beth: what are you talking about? I changed my blog header and "learned" how to post things in the sidebar...

snowelf said...

Mmmm, bananas!! :)

I just wanted to say thanks for coming to see me--I promise my blog is usually much more fun and upbeat!! It is, really! I swear! :)

--snow

Angel said...

isn't that a picture of The Pup on a horse....and his hair is shorter...?

Christo Gonzales said...

Beth: two year old photo and that is a donkey

Pinknest: yup just hay

Snowelf: thanks for visiting as well

LW: bananas are to me the perfect food

Angel said...

donkey, horse...same difference.

HAR said...

Doesn't it feel great???

MommaMonkey said...

Oh, boy, what have I done? LOL Glad I could get you to come over to the "Other side". Enjoy making it all your very own.

buffalodick said...

I really gotta get with it myself...

Evalinn said...

I´m totally flattered now, obviously. I still have to work, but will come back to read more next week, in the meantime I´ll put up a link!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin