Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring has Sprung

I want to gross you out with the totally disgusting image of my cut thumb tip, a very fine slice from the left top of my left thumb and nail, a cut I gave myself trying to slice something very very thin while a little on the inebriated side of things. The cut isnt that big but it hurt and wouldnt stop bleeding (ultimately it did) and now after living under a bandaid for two days it is ugly, pruney looking and kind of stinky.

But instead I will show you these lovely flowers.



I dont know what to cook, I dont know what to eat, I just wish I was a genie and even my wishes were wished for me so I wouldnt even have to come up with them.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I was getting turned on by the thumb.

What's your story anyway?

jessica_dow1@yahoo.com

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Ah...you cook too...guess I'll have to link to you, especially since I see some nice things to try!

A Girl From Texas said...

ouchie!

Love the flowers.

And, that cake!!! I remember when my little brother turned 6, he wanted a blue cake. My mom baked him a beautiful blue cake.

buffalodick said...

If I don't cut myself about every other month, I know I haven't been cooking enough!

pinknest said...

cutting while inebriated eh? ha.

MommaMonkey said...

Hope you don't get any lemon juice in that cut. That would suck.

Harmony said...

LOL...I am loving your wish to be a genie, where wishes are wished for you..so you wouldn't need to think of any...PERFECT! I too would like to be that sort of genie!!

And? You should be more careful when you are drinking...hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin