Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

A Picture Says a 1000 Words

I talk and I talk and I talk so much I should probably shut up but here I hardly say a thing. But blogs are for getting things out there, being able to speak your mind, opening up. I post pictures and hope you can do the talking this time. Its enough to be the guy that does what I do let alone be the guy that describes it. Sure I could sit down and describe in detail but I would rather have a camera crew follow me around so they could catch the subtleties and nuances. Well no crew. Just little ol' me and my Fuji. We do awraight. So I decided that mums the word and I hope the photos work and fill in the blanks.

4 comments:

Tanya Kristine said...

are you posting more photos? you're confusing me.

Christo Gonzales said...

only photos with a little text..can you keep up..this jury thing may not be right for you

Christo Gonzales said...

plus I am dumpin the photo spread of me within the next 3 hours..I cant take it..

Michelle Ann said...

Doggy....the pictures were cool.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin