Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

CopyCat

I am such a friggin' lemming, I see lamb burger I gotta make lamb burger, I am so glad me and all the other "turkeys" are not being piled into a truck to "go for a ride" because it seems like I would follow right along.
I fire up the grill (pan) so hot the kid thinks the house is on fire.
Then I weigh it down with my pig press.
And after I have "criss crossed" the bread I cut it with a mold and put it on a plate with some chips, then the little man eats, voila - lamb burger.

11 comments:

pinknest said...

we coincidentally made lamb burgers!?

Christo Gonzales said...

Pink: No I copied you

Christo Gonzales said...

I just made them like 30 minutes ago.

Michelle Ann said...

I don't blame you Doggy...I was getting inspired myself.

MommaMonkey said...

Never had a lamb burger. Why is it that everything you make I've never even had before? Looks yummy. The bun even looks good!

buffalodick said...

If I would have had some lamb in the house, I might have done the same!

Angel said...

I've never had lamb either! god, I'm such a hick....

I wanna eat at your house! what time should I be there?

pinknest said...

well your buns look spectacular. better than a pita!

Regine said...

hi, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :)

lamburger,hah.. now you make me want it too, but my grandma is on visit.. and she's in the middle of the dinner. i think she's making meatbolls or something.

have a Super friday!

Christo Gonzales said...

regine: thanks for visiting and food from grandmothers is always better, hopefully at least..and I love meat balls

Unknown said...

Love the grill marks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin