Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

blogligations


Egglands Best is having breakfast at Beacons restaurant and in order to go you have to make breakfast and enter a contest- this is like math that only Stephen Hawking would understand.



Anyway the good sport that I am I made chorizo and egg tacos because being a good sport is what its all about really. All you have to do is type EGG in my blog search and you will see what a good egg sport I am, I have easy stuff, hard stuff, wierd stuff, normal stuff, souffles, ouefs sur le plat- you name it I have egged it - got my egg on, so to speak - put the shizzle to the eggzle - got eggy with it -yup I said it you are my egger!



Chorizo, egg, avocado, jalapeno, sprouts, blue corn tortillas = deluxe breakfast taco!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful torillas

jesse said...

I've never seen blue corn tortillas before... except in chip form. Those look pretty awesome against the yellow innards. YUM!

Mo Diva said...

YUM!
mine is boring! I hope you win then I can say I know you :-)

Just telling it like it is said...

The whole encelatha...
Yummmmm

pinknest said...

oh are you going? i'm not able to go. but i'll take your eggs.

V.Streit said...

Love the color of the tortillas. I don't see much of blue corn tortillas in the stores here. For shame!

Christo Gonzales said...

holly: thanks...I mean thanks

jesse: innards...

mo: thanks

just: the big tamale....

pink: I will probably be late and leave early...

nila: its like a wierd blue..

dessert girl said...

Yum, with veggie chorizo, of course! :-) Where did you get the blue tortillas?

tavolini said...

oh lord, that looks fantastic! When is the contest? Mmmm...I think you have inspired our dinner tonight.

Anonymous said...

Delicious breakfast! Love the chorizo here.

snowelf said...

I could eat those every morning. I never thought to put avocado with eggs.

--snow

Anonymous said...

Love the blue corn tortillas! Breakfast tacos are the best.

The Diva on a Diet said...

Looks like a winner to me, yummy! I'm glad you explained the rules because now I know why I'm up to my elbows in eggs today ... see you next week ... I'll be the one with a serious case of bed-head.

Hornsfan said...

One of my favorite breakfasts -- breakfast tacos! Typically I for-go eggs and just do some potato and chorizo but for the egg contest I'd certainly take a bite of these blue corn tortilla egg tacos!

Harmony said...

Way to put the "shizzle to the eggzle"! The tacos look great, and I am just loving the blue tortillas.

Anonymous said...

You are killing me with those blue tortillas. I was cursing under my breath last night making enchiladas with crummy grocery-store cardboard tortillas.

Clementina said...

I have had blue corn tortillas last year when I bought some from Adelita's Bakery in The Grand Central Market in downtown LA. I used them to make green tomatillo enchiladas. They were just maravillosos!

test it comm said...

Those look so tasty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin