Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

baked



We went to Brooklyn, but we didnt just go to Brooklyn we went to Red Hook but we didnt just go to Red Hook we went to Baked because Dawn said it was cool and we have been to Red Hook many times before, even though its confusing to get there, to visit the soccer taco trucks in the summer, but I cant remember any of the 'words' I used and I cant find them in my archives.......
Dawns blog is Vanilla Sugar, but I didnt take any notes with me (thats why we were lost for 15 minutes) so when we finally got there........



after going to Ikea (it is nearby)


This is the same picture after I fixed it.

I got her blog name wrong and had to leave that out of the YouTube. Remember, I didnt take notes? Well as a refresher - and if you want to take notes, now is a good time - I did not take any notes with me, thats why we got lost for 15 minutes.



Practice make perfect.

13 comments:

snugs said...

I want some of that!

Kitt said...

You have something on your chin.

Joy said...

I want a piece of that chocolate malt cake!

Those pictures - you're so clever!

buffalodick said...

You guys have stores that specialize in all the food groups!

Christo Gonzales said...

snugs: who wouldnt?

kitt: something was tickling me....oh...do you mean my whiskers?

joy: oh joy...

buff: and even food groups that dont exist....

vanillasugarblog said...

Awesome! I totally wish I could have been with you guys!
Thanks for filming that. I cannot believe that slice of cake was that big.
How did the cookies look? Did they have their famous root beer cake out?
Thanks man!

Michelle said...

After viewing your little video, I feel I must exercise now, jaja...looked so good!

Your before and after meatball pics I like. As a photographer, I can appreciate the time it takes to color correct a photo. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not...but that's what I do though. YOU, on the other hand,do food and your pics are always mouth watering! Not blurry nor sloppy; I note that you take the time to not only look, but see what your pic is before you post it. You have to or you'd have ones that look like shite here and there, heh, but you don't:)

WoW! My apologies for getting off on a semi-critique there.....your plating is titillating and for an amateur, your pics aren't too bad either;p

Anonymous said...

How was Baked? I just ordered the book.

Christo Gonzales said...

dawn: It was a HUGE piece of cake and it was only $4.50... thanks for the suggestion

michelle: I guess you got the check....thanks for the 'critique'

lisaiscooking: it was pretty tasty....

tavolini said...

LOL!! Nice bathroom shot.

I had to laugh at the pup saying, "..what?" after every question you asked him :)

Funny video, good pics--I'm in the mood for some cake now.

Christo Gonzales said...

tavolini: notice that he is always in the frame somewhere - he is used to me doing this and he pops in and out with out me knowing until I see it later....

Mandi said...

Just thought Id tell you - you have freakin fabulous hair!!! xxx

chow and chatter said...

wow cool how you make clips, love NYC

Blog Widget by LinkWithin