Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

time stamp


Y
ou can check the time stamp in these photos and you will see that between when I took them and when I posted them is almost simultaneous. Yup thats right I did two things at the same time. As much as I would like to walk on water I have to admit that I cannot, and while I have not been able to turn water into wine I have figured out how to turn it into beer. So, since this meal was prepared, presented and photographed in less than 30 minutes I guess I win. I am the winner.




Render lardon of bacon



Slice zucchini




This many garlic cloves should do it



Cook fast



'smother' some roast chicken




Put it on a plate with some super cheesey (jarlsberg, parmesean and a local parmesean) smashed potatoes and throw your hands up in the air like a cowboy when you're done.




I give to you: The Peoples Chicken.

14 comments:

snowelf said...

WOW!! That looks fantastic! Can you post or email me the recipe for the sauce??

Thanks doggyB!

--snow

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm impressed! I could never cook a delicious looking meal, AND take pictures, AND post them all in less than 30 minutes. You are a winner :)

Angel said...

I pray to the Baby Jesus that I am one of those "peoples" cuz damn dog! you outdid yourself on this one! I have realized that I am a simple food kind of girl. I like simple food cooked simply. this one fits that requirement.

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!! and that is not NEAR enough garlic! ;)

Christo Gonzales said...

snow: I will e mail you complete instructions - just remind me

5 star: its not an easy thing to do...

beth: if you come back in another life maybe you can cook like this for me...

Joy said...

Looks soooo good!

buffalodick said...

I've been wanting to make ratatouille for about a month now... Every time I see zucchini, it reminds me!

Ken said...

Arms flying in the air...
Yee Haww

That looks like a plate licker to me. [while no one is watching of course]

Jill said...

That looks incredible! I love a man who can cook.

Anette said...

I'm joining Micky-T's plate licker club! That looks just delicious!!

Jeanne Estridge said...

Why do I keep coming here? I must like to torture myself....

Christo Gonzales said...

joy: pretty tasty indeed

buff: I forgot how much I like zucchini

micky t: plate licker is good - wooden heart that transforms - better!

jill: Oh and I CAN cook!

anette: Plate Lickers Galore!

jeanne: death by chicken!

Anette said...

Do you know, your Jarlsberg cheese, is originally from just around the corner where I live! It's nice and tasty, don't you think!

Maggie said...

Impressive, it's a great looking meal.

Chef E said...

Garlic, zucchini and chicken...good.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin