Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Heart on


V
alentines day is a real no brainer, you give and if you give then you receive just like that. People say that valentines day is over rated or whatever but it couldnt be easier and for you 'partners' out there all you have to do is give a little something to your other half and you are good as gold.



Wild gulf shrimp has more flavor and is sweeter and firmer than any farm raised shrimp -ever.



Scrambled eggs with shrimp is a great way to begin.



Its rich, its satisfying and it takes basic scrambled eggs to new heights especially when you add a hollandaise made from shrimp stock.






Sauce on the plate, eggs on the sauce and extra shrimp on the side. I want to be MY valentine after a plate of this.

19 comments:

Anette said...

Mmm! Yellow food. And I bet that was fit for a Valentine hero! Have a heart my friend!

Joy said...

I would never have thought of combining all of that and now I want some.

You are so right about Valentine's Day.

Jeanne Estridge said...

Oh, man, that looks good! I think it's time to go cook some dinner (Even though it won't look anything like that. Sigh.)

Christo Gonzales said...

anette: yellow food on a red heart day..

joy: happy valentines day to you

jeanne: these were the best scrambled eggs I have ever had!

Harmony said...

Looks great...love the colors!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

WOW, what time's dinner?! lol
Happy Valentine's Day :)

Marjie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Dog. My dearly beloved calls it a "Jewish holiday" and gives me anything I want, any time. I do adore him, and I do wish I had shrimp and eggs!

Kitt said...

Nice! And what an apt title.

Ken said...

THAT....is a beautiful meal, fit for a queen.

buffalodick said...

Rich yellow color, and ingredients sound excellent together...

buffalodick said...

DogB- Belle has it listed as a web site, and there is a little bubble at the top of her post on the right hand side with a number.. hit that.

pigpigscorner said...

Looks really good! The sauce sounds awesome!

HAR said...

Still delicious~ and you have gotten pretty handy with the camera as well. Photos are slammin.

Angel said...

DAY-UM! I wanna be your Valentine too dog!!!! WOW!

vanillasugarblog said...

adding that sauce makes this insanely good!

Jill said...

This is pure genius!

Anonymous said...

Shrimp stock hollandaise--wow does that sounds good! I want that with eggs and grits and artichoke hearts and I could go on.

tavolini said...

yeah, I could go for that.

Happy Valentine's to you and the Banana :)

Maggie said...

I love the idea of shrimp stock hollandaise. Think of the fantastic benedict version to be made with it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin