Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

whats not cooking


Been too busy doing 'other' things and can you believe it -hardly cooking. Its been take out and what not for a week now. The other day I was too lazy to make tacos so we went to this hole in the wall in a hole in the wall thats a store front under the whatever train in Williamsburg, tasty beyond belief.



We dogged the posole.



We wolfed down the birria.




The tacos and tostadas were like a side dish. We will be back to our regularly scheduled programming in a couple more days, maybe I will show you what I have been up to, dont get too excited it isnt anything really.

8 comments:

Harmony said...

Yummm...that all looks really great! I guess everyone needs time off every now and then.

But I will admit....I am dying to know what you've been up to.

Barrie said...

I tried a brand new chicken recipe this evening. And thought of you. :)

tavolini said...

man, that looks tasty! I'm jealous of your proximity to excellent food.

Christo Gonzales said...

harmony: dont hold your breath

barrie: so what did you make...is it posted on your blog?

tavolini: it comes with the territory ....nyc has its bad points too ya know.

Mo Diva said...

Christo, I had no idea you lived in NY! I love Williamsburg! I used to live there up until about 6 months ago. have you ever been to DuMont on Union Ave? Its a Must!
And if you really want a starter bag i can mail you one when i start my next batch.

Christo Gonzales said...

mo: losaida- many years now...you can mail it if you feel safer that way or we can meet on the south side of union square in the middle of the day by the police van....its up to you.

Anonymous said...

IEverything looks so tasty. I sometime get too busy and/or lazy to make food as well. I live way too close to a handful of awesome taquerias and the like...

I do love Williamsburg though...

Angel said...

this looks like my kind of joint...and I love the paper plates!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin