Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

8 ball

http://www.markstivers.com/cartoons/Cartoons%202007/Stivers-1-5-07-Magic-8-ball.gif
Lets see how far behind I can get this month. Today is Friday the 13th, I am already more than 16 hours behind where I would more comfortably like to be, and in fact it wont be long before that 16 turns into 24 and that my friends is a day. I will be a day behind if I dont watch out. In whose life can you get a day behind. I want to go to that world because in that world if I slack off enough I might get younger, you know slip so far behind I will have to go in the past to catch up.

http://clatterymachinery.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/twistedtongue.jpg



Want a tongue twister? Lets go back to the first paragraph. A day behind what? I impose these 'rules' and 'sanctions' that I cant even follow. To be more clear is to be more clear. We cook when we need to and we eat every day, not every day do we cook, when we cook we cook it all pretty and nice, when we eat we eat like pigs; does this help, at all? On occasion we cook for others, as much as we would love to cook for everyone - we do not.



Rock it people!

15 comments:

tavolini said...

that photo definitely shows a twisted tongue.

So....did you cook something tasty or something not worth mentioning?

I ate fried pickles.

Anette said...

I've been off cooking too, been on a strict Danish pastry, tea, giggling and talking diet, and it did me well. I'll get back on the horse again, now that I'm back with my hungry family.
Twisted as it is, the tounge-flower is beautiful!

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm totally behind too! It's driving me nuts.

buffalodick said...

Reply hazy... Check again later..

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...that's not a tongue twister, it's a BRAIN twister!...

Anonymous said...

I am behind too, but I fear to try and figure out by how much. A case of too much catch-up these days, too little ketchup... :)

Anonymous said...

Start a day with this YouTube and you're invincible!

Christo Gonzales said...

tavolini: thats what a persimmon will do to me

anette: nice that you had a little vacation with your friend

TBD: its like sleep, you can never catch up.

buff: 10-4

PB: thats where I'm coming from

daily: I only eat ketchup on very rare occasions so I hope it doesnt get to that...

Christo Gonzales said...

ap: I love invincible!

Unknown said...

I love that picture of his tounge! That is so freaking cool!

Anonymous said...

I'm rocking!

Ken said...

Rock Black Betty....
......You Bet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Would you believe I only just now realized that today is Friday the 13th? I didn't think of it at all until just now.

Christo Gonzales said...

bina:crazy tongue isnt it?

starr: I know you are!

micky -t: bam buh lam!

lisaiscooking: its just another day really....

Harmony said...

I won't lie...I tried to do the tongue thing...I fail!

"To be more clear is to be more clear." ` and being clear is difficult to be, when one is a matter of solidity. Transparent maybe...but clear...hmmmm... LOL..I kid. I love these kinds of posts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin