Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

poetic meat


Meeting and greeting and greeting and eating and meeting and eating and greeting and eating again can wear down your greeter so when that happens take your greeter and meet, meet with some meat and eat, or dont eat the meat if you dont want the meat so then just meet, meet without tweet, try it, its sweet and meet - go ahead, eat meat.



Meet your inner meat, its true you are meat - we should meet, lets meet about meat or meeting to tweet but actually meet. Lets meet, lets meet - meat to meat.

14 comments:

Heather S-G said...

I feel like I'm lost in Seussical-land. But if I'm lost I hope I meet this meat.

Unknown said...

how neat to meet while eating meat...cuz how can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?

Marjie said...

Good looking meat. Did you just finish reading Fox in Socks? You know the Pup's too old for it, right?

Christo Gonzales said...

I forgot to say, before retreat, this is not an easy feat,

Christo Gonzales said...

girli: yer lost....what about me?

dan: yout cant have ANY PUDDING if you dont eat your meat

marjie: I am constantly suessinated

Anette said...

On your feet, meet the meat!
Pinkie treat, very sweet!

buffalodick said...

Channeling Suess today, are we?

Jill said...

How many martini's had you had?

Harmony said...

Very poetic..as far as meat goes anyway. I liked this!

Jormengrund said...

A bit too rare for me, but a delicious looking morsel, if any!

Donna-FFW said...

love the sexual undertones. or is it just me.. i dunno the word meat in any context stirs me.

how come no rhyme with beat meat heat

pigpigscorner said...

My head is full of meat now. lol

Diana H said...

Meet your inner meat? I'm not so sure you want to repeat that one too often.

nora@ffr said...

hehe.. this meat look cute!! yumm!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin