Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

reminds me

A friend of mine in a smaller town next to a larger town once got a job driving the Sesame Street bus. You can imagine she was psyched. Think about it. So she tells tells me about the first day and now I'm psyched. Think about it. Gets in the bus, starts the bus you know goes on the route. First stop. Two little chubby kids. My friend is confused when they ask "is this the sesame street bus?" and my friend says "yes and who are you?" they both giggle and she says "I'm patricia but you can call me patty." and the boy sheepishly in his brogue says "Im patrick flanagan but you can call me paddy too." "OK" says my friend, "find yourselves a seat" And on they go. Next stop is no different. She pulls up to the young fella who is in need of advanced care and he asks "is this the sesame street bus?" "and who are you?" "Special ross" he replies. "Ok get in" says my friend. On they go and here is the snottiest kid you have ever seen. "is this the sesame street bus?" "and you are" asks my friend. "Lester Cheese" says the kid and he runs in sits down and starts picking at his feet. Its at this point that she begins to wonder just where is big bird and the snuffleufagus instead I've got two obese patties, special ross with lester cheese pickin' bunions on the sesame street bus.

6 comments:

Angel said...

oh.
god.


did you just make that up?

Mel said...

sooo bad LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my. That was so awful it brought a tear to my eye.

buffalodick said...

The worlds' longest pun now has your name on it... I still like puns and limericks, in a love/hate sort of way...

Unknown said...

Very funny!

akakarma said...

Is there a Sesame Street bus? Didn't offend me Doggy but thanks for thinking of me. I only get offended at mean "tard" jokes- some of the myspace crowd has some rude, horrible comments in that area and they certainly Do offend me. You haven't slept with my husband - than I won't mind much you do!lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin