Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

chick-pea

Hum-us, hume-us... however you say it its garbanzo beans, tahini, olive oil, sea salt and lime and in my book, anything else is 'extra'. This has all of the above plus a mixture of roasted eggplant and garlic making it superhumus. I could have 'swirled' it differently for the photo but I was hungry and I wanted tons of olive oil so I made a divot.



Tortilla, pita, chips or whatever just scoop it up its that good. All I missed today was some olives.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Love me some garbanzo beans but goodness, that's like an olive oil gravy!

buffalodick said...

That olive oil looks rich and full of flavor...

Angel said...

oh ya.....and the olive oil..yum!

Tanya Kristine said...

oh lord. that looks delish!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin