Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

green acres

I am so bored and tired of NYC I cant even begin to detail it. Half naked people in the summer overdressed people in the winter. People who would barely talk to you last month chattin' you up like crazy this month. Oversexed and under loved it just starts to wear on you. This wolfpack needs another vacation! Its not the weather you need to get away form in New York its New York. Hell weather's weather but green acres sure sounds nice. I think we might take a little trot down to Florida and check on the retirees. Florida the Cancun of the east... Miami is fun but too youthful plus my friends moved so it aint so inviting anymore. Remember I got the pup in tow. The keys are a great idea and a good road trip but banana needs to get time off since little guy gets mid winter break from the 16th to the24th of this month it is not going to happen - with her at least. It would be cruel to go without her right?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now that sounds nice. Warmth and sunshine, and flat, flat land surrounded by water....and when you're surrounded by all those old people (I mean retirees), you learn how to slow down and take a deep breath. I bet that can be hard to do in the hustle and bustle of NY sometimes, right?

buffalodick said...

This time of year, across the North, we all feel something like that!

Mel said...

I go on vacation with friends without hubby. He doesnt mind at all, he is homebody...hates to leave home.

akakarma said...

I hated living in NY except for the food, the beaches out east, the art. I just can't do the fancy hair,nails, shoes just to go to the corner store thingie! We're going to Fla, west coast in April- WooHoo! It's like LI with sun! But the little one likes Busch gardens.Mid-winter dreams...

Anette said...

If you can leave someone behind and go on a lovely vacation?
It depends if the person is as desperate for some vacation as you are. If she is, then yes, I think it would be a bit cruel. If she can/want to go on her own trip, or prefer to be home, then its time to pack the bags!

HAR said...

Yes and no. It really depends on banana. Maybe the pup needs some male bonding time alone?

I love living in NY but everyone needs to get away.

Angel said...

um...YES! Don't go without her! Unless you are SURE she doesn't mind....but florida does sound Heavenly right about now....

FHB said...

Sounds like paradise. Here's hopin'...

pinknest said...

i'm so craving a vacation too. far away.

Gina said...

Life's interesting yes....I just came from NYC and am thinking gosh....I'd love to live there....and here you are waiting looking to escape.....the grass is always greener yes? I'm the same way in my town ....

gk

Blog Widget by LinkWithin