Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Stick a fork in me I am done

What is up with this "season" It was negative 2 this morning when I walked the little guy to school - ok it was like 12 or something but the wind chill dropped it down. I dont want to cook. I dont want to do anything but soak in the hot tub that I dont have and dream about warmer days and warm weather foods like sushi or oysters on the half shell. Foods you dont cook and you eat cold, foods that go good with ice cold beer, foods that I am craving now. Oh well. I do live in NYC and everything is available so I should be at least happy for that.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are in walking distance to what, a bazillion different types of food?

The most exotic thing here in smallville is the China Buffet...how's that for comparison, LOL!

Weekends Off said...

I am so ready for summer. I'm tired of being cold. Well cold in the morning..it warms up here during the day.

I think it was 40 something when I got up and this afternoon should be in the 70's.

Angel said...

wow, that shaking butt up there is a little distracting!

I'm with you...I want fruit salad and meat cooked on the grill and corn on the cob, dripping with melted butter.....not soup and stews....enough already.

buffalodick said...

Take some hot Tomato soup(w/basil!)and a hot grilled cheese sandwich, and call me in the morning if you're not feeling better!
P.S.-I said "No Mas" yesterday to this friggin' weather! Global Warming my frostbitten butt!

Christo Gonzales said...

CAn ya hear me...I am telling you this is too much...I am waiting till suddenly the earth tilts on its axis and USA is like Equador or something. Imagine that The United Tropical States of America.

MommaMonkey said...

I love BLTs in the summertime. Yeah, I'm so ready for the weather to change too. It was freezing in my neck of the woods today too.

pinknest said...

i love the cold weather! well, not when it's as cold as it was yesterday. but i revel in it! and cold weather food and cold weather clothing. warm weather is not as exciting to me.

Tanya Kristine said...

i love sushi too. but i'd much ratehr live in new york than have my sushi...

Tanya Kristine said...

i love sushi too. but i'd much ratehr live in new york than have my sushi...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin