Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Meat River

It's like the meat just wont stop flowin' I swear. We got meat comin' outta our meat. I guess you could could "prehistorically" say "life is good" that is until the "vegetarian" showed up. A more advanced human, a human that -didnt eat meat- and then the vegetarian spawned and we had vegans -those that eat hardly anything unless it looked like a cake...or some pile of lettuce. And the meat was just sitting there...aging...waiting for me the vegantairiocarnivor. ..the ve- gan-tary-o- carnivor. I eat all.

2 comments:

buffalodick said...

"Vegetarian" is an ancient term used by early Man-It translates into "Lousy Hunter"...
Until food became so abundant,choices on what to eat for taste or ethical reasons wasn't an option. Today you can choose to be meat free, and I respect that, but probably never pursue it.

MommaMonkey said...

I'm a meat and potatoes girl. I couldn't be vegetarian if someone paid me a million-trillion dollars. I'd go crazy. I need meat-protein.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin