Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Professional Crastinator

I can put off doing just about anything and I frequently do but my boy on the other hand does not. Today was a half day of school due to parent teacher conferences which translates into getting up and doing the normal school thing but then he gets dismissed at 11:30. I see no point in all the hurry only to have to go back and get him in 3 hours so on these days we dont go. The guy gets up and the very first thing he asks is if he can do his homework. Now keep in mind this is a kid that asks to do everything, such a good kid and I wonder how he is mine we are total opposites. Now not only does he want to do his homework for today but he also wants to do tomorrows as well, what do I say "no, go play gamecube and watch cartoons instead?" Blows my mind to have such a great boy.

7 comments:

Angel said...

are you sure he's yours? ;)

love the iceberg picture.

ya, I always tell my kids to go outside and get some sun, you're too pale!

pinknest said...

that is adorable. he's a smart cookie. what are you really feeding him?

Queue_t said...

hmmn- all I can say is mine is a teenager and I can't belive he is my kid either LOL

good stuff he wants to do school work. yeah for you.

Christo Gonzales said...

Beth the comedienne
Pink:he watches that show strange food or whatever with the Zimmern guy and to him it all looks delicious, last night it was the mangrove worms that totally grossed me out but he kept saying yum.
Q: looking and not looking forward to the teen years

MommaMonkey said...

Wow. I hope my kid ends like yours. He's a gem!

Michelle Ann said...

Your son makes me feel like a slacker....

buffalodick said...

Kids go thru phases-some of them are actually enjoyable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin