Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

scene of the crime



T
he mystery surrounding this is compelling, yet it does not compare to the sushi 'crime' I once witnessed.



Definite road kill verging on some kind of fruit jerky, situation.




I saw it from a distance and approached slowly. You can trust that when we hear on the news that there is a cow loose in Manhattan we go about our jaded ways but we do so with a little more caution. You can understand, then, why a 'tomato incident' would catch my eye.



I am still on this case and I will keep you posted on any change in status.


Correction:
The anticipated 'drag queen christmas' never got off the ground, its hard to be the only queen around a bunch of beards and no one wanted to be the queens bitches.

21 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

I'm intrigued....

Anonymous said...

Andres got the boardgame 'Clue' for Christmas... I'll put him on the case!

Angel said...

I've GOT to know the story behind this one!!!

Ken said...

Can this be categorized as ....road-kill?

Chef E said...

...or maybe it is the return of the killer tomatoes sequel...what a darn waste...I feel for the person that dropped them and was afraid to follow that old five second rule...I would have retrieved them to a nice bath, and then devoured them!

snugs said...

ok, I wanna hear the sushi crime story now..

jesse said...

So many scenarios running through my head, all of them deliciously gruesome! One of them involves a hamster and an armadillo, actually...

Just telling it like it is said...

At first I thougt it was the day that everyone throws tomatos in the street at everyone...??
No drag queen Christmas!!

Christo Gonzales said...

you got me....

Christo Gonzales said...

no less than me

Christo Gonzales said...

me too

Barrie said...

I'd hazard a guess, but....I so don't do mysteries! (Come on, you saw that coming, right? ;) )

Romance said...

hey there - hope you are OK...

Anette said...

I've got a theory: I think it might have been a gang riot. Note there is no yellow tomatoe casualties!? Guess they won this round!

Darius T. Williams said...

You do know you're hilarious, right? AND I wanna know more - lol!

-DTW
www.everydaycookin.com

buffalodick said...

Tomatoes don't bounce as well as some foods...

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...tomato rodeo?...

The Blonde Duck said...

If you were down here, you'd been scraping that off the ground for supper, not taking pictures!

tavolini said...

You have posted a lot since I last was online!

I'm sorry to hear the drag queen christmas didn't work out--but it's nothing a few splatted tomatoes and some tamales won't cure :)

Stacey Snacks said...

You were right about the east village. Between free car washes, men lugging heavy things up your street tied to ropes and squashed tomatoes, this suburbia thing is really getting boring.
Happy new year my foodie friend.

pinknest said...

tomato incident! i love things like this. i once saw a raw chicken incident. it's somewhere on pinknest. merry christmas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin