Pages

Monday, May 07, 2007

Wysteria

When I am am not polluting my body with mind altering illegal substances or tatooing my already well inked corpse or engaging in countless meaningless relationships or eating butter by the spoonful I am out enjoying the splendors this world has to offer and my favorite of said splendors, besides dirty jokes, are flowers. Dumb as I am I like to call everything Wysteria because it rhymes. Wysteria rhymes with hysteria and mysteria and well its an excellent name for a flower, in fact I vote that if you are unsure of a flowers name it is perfectly safe and even recommended to call it a Wysteria.


A "treehouse" a "gazebo" and a "pond" down in my "hood"
It looks like I live in haiku land...

8 comments:

pinknest said...

it looks like a place for the elvish! beautiful.

Michelle Ann said...

I wonder what the garden would have looked like while under the influence of mind altering substances.... I love wisteria too. It's so romantic and sultry.

buffalodick said...

With a background picture like that I was expecting a bunch of little guys singing "Heigh ho, heigh ho, It's off to work we go"

Angel said...

now is that your building? that wysteria is beautiful. I have some too, but mine has never. ever. bloomed. EVER. I'm sad.

Tattoos, huh? Pictures? :)

Anonymous said...

Gardening is fab! Gorgeous Wisteria- how old is it?

S* said...

Hey, I've been there! I've lived in a few places in that 'hood.

FHB said...

LOVE that stuff. There's a house over near where my folks live with a lot of that stuff wafting around. Beutiful.

Harmony said...

I love the gazebo...looks like a little hut! Great pictures...and the wisteria? I am going to get me some of that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin