Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cleansed

Nothing clears my head better or faster than a walk on the beach whether it is nintey degrees or nineteen there is something so soothing about the salty air, the ocean mist and the sound of the surf. I chased these seagulls while trying to take a picture so it is a little blurry, but whats the difference all my pictures are blurry.





It was windy and cold but nice. Two winters ago I found a message in a bottle now every winter I keep thinking I will find another one.



4 comments:

Blazer1234 said...

I feel refreshed just looking at the pictures.

What did the message in the bottle say?

I said...

spark skates, black feet, white rooms, flask water botels, good luck rabit paws, harold and maud. a light year is the distance that light travels in one year, moving at 186,000 miles per second.

pinknest said...

which beach were you at? haven't been to one since july. :(

Harmony said...

I so love the beach. We live about 4 hours away from one...and going there is exactly as you say it is, as soon as I can smell the salty air I feel I am at home...it is so relaxing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin