Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

imploding


Some secret power has a hold of me. I will eat meat just as fast as I eat soy. Crazy, thats what I said. In our never ending quest to not die we are eating right. This 'right' involves some weeks of 'vegetarian' because thats how we roll. I need some blog down time - some blog relief - you know -flatulence.......let go -,letgomagioc let go magicpwere - stop - let go magic power - dont worry - it works. Let go magic power - let go.......My gluttony is overwhelming me!

Edit: this is purely metaphorical

14 comments:

Jenn said...

Don't feel overwhelmed. It'll be okay.

I know the feeling all too well. We gotta go a little veggie some time. I actually like it.

♥peachkins♥ said...

it's hard for me to go veggie all day.. I don't know....I'm really a meat person..

Anette said...

Veggie-goodness will get you back om track! Go with the flow.

Tangled Noodle said...

Release . . . release . . . feel your mind and body empty . . .

Hmmmm, that doesn't sound quite right . . .

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

All the veggies will help that gas issue

buffalodick said...

I think the only soy I eat, is by mistake..

Heather S-G said...

For some reason I feel like I'm lost in Wonka-ville. Wonka-land? Willy Wonka's World?

Mo Diva said...

I go veg for a week to sort of detox all the crap I eat. But once I feel better I go right back to the red stuff!

nora@ffr said...

hmm i cud go for that :)hehe vegies are best for the health :)

Cynthia said...

You are too funny. The more often you do it, the easier it becomes.

foodcreate said...

Very hard to go on veggies all day but it's Ok sometime ...


Have a great day ~

tavolini said...

Vegetarian diets do tend to lead to excessive flatulence.

Nutmeg Nanny said...

A little bit of veggie overload never killed anybody:)

Tanya Kristine said...

you know, with your amazingly creative culinary skills, you could make amzing vegetarian dishes for those that DON'T eat meat. there are about 1,782,342,332 combinations to make.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin