Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This Will Do For Now

I have been looking for a theme song and I just love this one for the time being. Its the simple acoustic version from her myspace page, thanks Amy.


Chels-Puddle Jumper said...

I like it! Her voice is awesome!

Mel said...

Wow thats the first time I have understood some of the words! She does have a killer voice.

So no rehab for you huh? I think I would like it. Yeah I am strange like that.

doggybloggy said...

I would like the clean sheets and massages just fine and if they have a sauna even better but I have clean sheets at home.

S* said...

YAY! Another Amy Winehouse fan. Her albums been on replay in my iPod for like the last two months.

Tanya Kristine said...

what is WITH this chick! she's everywhree! i have her cd that someone made for me. guess i'l lhave to listen to her. i'd better like ti too or you have to remove this post.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin