Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Went out mushroom hunting again - it did rain and all- and found nothing save for a couple stragglers, but we did find other things....

Got some sweet berries. .. June berries and cherries to be exact.

Rehab all polished up. ...and another favorite

I made a reduction of orange juice and raspbery jam, smoothed it out with an immersion blender and used this to soak some shortcakes. I then piled on the Juneberries and topped the whole thing with whipped cream, sadly I only have the blurry shot from my phone as the camera shots were accidently deleted.


Mel said...

Berries are better than mushrooms any day to me! They sure look good.

Beth said...

love, love love cherries...what are June berries?

I can't get that stupid rehab song outa my head now!

buffalodickdy said...

Cranberries? Fill us in!

Beth said...

Oh that looks yummy. you're killing me here Dog. I am coming to NYC just so you can cook for me.

pinknest said...

mmmm....reduction. you should make a charlotte with all those berries.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin