Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Time to shop



My shop at OpenSky is up and running filling up with great new goods and gadgets every day. OpenSky has a philosophy I can believe in where shoppers and shopkeepers work together in harmony so with this harmonious concerto in mind I bring to you a few favorites that I think every kitchen cannot live without.

French Piano - 10" Whisk When a problem comes along you can whip it, whip it good.



Bodum - Brazil 8 Cup Press I have had one of these coffee makers for years and years now - nothing makes a cleaner more full bodied cup of coffee and there are no moving parts.



Marx Foods - Ghost Chile (World's Hottest) - 4 oz. Ordinarily I would tell you not to be afraid of ghosts but this ghost chile changed all of that. It will literally sneak up on you and scare the coolness right out of you - its sneaky hot. This is enough chile to supply a small army or one incredible daredevil.



Sagaform - 11 3/4 Oz. Vacuum Flask Pack away a little chili or some cocoa or tea in this fantastic vacuum bottle. Look like a real trooper when you crack this out.



Flirty Aprons - Girl's Aprons These have got to be the frilliest, coolest, cutest aprons I have ever seen. Wouldnt you love to see your kid rockin' one of these? Why stop there why not just check out this one page to see all the great things I have in store for you - the tortilla press is one of the best values around and the molcajete as well - get over there and have a look. If there are some things you have seen me use or it triggered a thought let me know and I will strive to get it in my shop. Shopping could not be any easier!

11 comments:

Ciao Chow Linda said...

The shopping site is great - hope you get lots of orders for the products.

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

good luck with this... need to see if they are flexible on shipping, but I will take a look

George Gaston said...

I just bookmarked OpenSky home page. I look forward to browsing your wares. I wish you all the success with this venture. Thanks for letting us know...

Jenn said...

Cool.

Jenn said...

Oop...pressed send too early.

The site has definitely got some awesome products on there. I'll definitely be hitting up when the time for a new kitchen gadget arrives.

The Blonde Duck said...

Do you wear the frilly apron? :)

buffalodick said...

Ghost chiles are stupid hot! Make 'em sign a waiver!

Marjie said...

Let me guess. You said to yourself, "Marjie never goes out, and I'll bet I can get her to send me lots of money this way!" Good thinking, Dog. I have a whisk like that, BTW, and it is wonderful. Everyone else needs to buy one from you!

Joie de vivre said...

Those aprons are so cute!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Congrats on your online store!

Tangled Noodle said...

I need to do some shopping . . . !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin