Where should I begin, I know, how about smack dab in the middle. The biggest cooking event of the season is happening just next weekend and you are in the loop. You dont want to miss this one and you cant blame me if you do. Here's the scoop:
Add mouthwatering ideas to the menu as HSN & Bon Appétit bring you world-renowned chefs, including premieres such as Ken Hom, The Lee Bros. and Jacques "Mr. Chocolate" Torres. Find delicious inspiration & enjoy free shipping on select foods as we celebrate spring in the best of taste. For women who enjoy cooking, the HSN Cooks Spring Weekend Event Presented by Bon Appétit is the ultimate kitchen and food shopping experience with celebrity chefs and culinary experts presenting high-quality kitchenware, time-saving appliances and tasty cuisine.
- New and best-selling items from top brands: Wolfgang Puck, Emeril and Easy Exotic by Padma Lakshmi.
- The premiere of The Lee Bros., southern food-enthusiasts.
- The premiere of Chef Ken Hom, notable Chinese-American chef and author with his signature wok collection and healthy stir-fry cooking guide.
- New food brand premieres including: Jacques "Mr. Chocolate" Torres, Aunt Ida Baked Goods, Leonetti's hand made Stromboli and more.
- Special event pricing, select free shipping, value-packed bundles and HSN Card offers.
- Special offer on Bon Appétit subscriptions, plus tips and solutions from Editor Dede Wilson.
Rye toast cups were filled with corned beef hash then topped with a poached egg all while floating in a mustardy hollandaise sauce - how's that for tasty? I said I was going to post the green chile burrito process but thats going to have to wait so I guess this post isnt as all over the place as I first thought. So tell me why you want 10 bucks to shop on HSN and make it good and its yours.