Pages

Monday, August 09, 2010

Battle Sandwich winner gets a prize


You heard that right - the winner of this Culinary Smackdown is going to win $100 - (one hundred bucks) so you better get out the tarps and plastic and cover up your dining room furniture because things are going to get sloppy. CSN Stores is providing a $100 gift certificate that one lucky winner will walk away with - use it to make a purchase or use it to add to an even larger purchase it is entirely up to you, but whatever you do dont forget to show a little love back to the sponsor by doing a little review, they have all kinds of cool stuff. As a suggestion you dont need to be like me and only look around the kitchen stuff - I am maniacal like that. The bar has been raised for Battle Sandwich!

9 comments:

Marjie said...

My best sandwich ever will not rise to the standards of The Dog, I fear, but someone will have a wonderful time with this prize. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who obsesses over the wonderful kitchen goods available. But you can't possibly have the size kitchen I do, so where do you stack it all???

velva said...

I gave it my best shot!

Terrianne, Call me Ree said...

Can I follow you? I didn't see the option on the sidebar. =/

LaDivaCucina said...

I've got a few ideas a brewin'......

FOODalogue said...

Was planning to do my sandwich tonight -- and that's before I saw the news of the prize.

Heff said...

YOU ARE A GENEROUS AND POWERFUL MAN !!!

Once Donna hears a C-Note is on the line, she's gonna drop trou and grab utensils !!

Jen said...

A Brilliant sandwich idea just came to me last night via a friend's suggestion. So I think I will be in contention! I want that prize!

A SPICY PERSPECTIVE said...

Still thinking...

Kate said...

Here's the link to my very best sandwich...http://kateiscooking.blogspot.com/search/label/Grilled%20Pastrami%20Sandwich. It's a grilled pastrami with cheese, barbecue cole slaw and pickles. Second place for me is a crab salad with mushrooms, celery and caraway seed served open faced with melted cheddar and bacon... kateiscooking.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin