Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tasty Summer Drink


That first batch of ginger beer came out real nice. I borrowed this photo from the site that I got the recipes from, if you click the title above it will take you there and you can learn how to make some yourself. It is crisp and bubbly with a nice strong ginger and lime flavor, the alcohol content was low, less than 1%, so kids could drink it and it was homemade. This type of beverage is not intended to be an alcohol libation. I have since made more and as of today I am making my most "gingery" one of them all, I hope this has a lot of bite. I am also making a "mead" type beverage that will sit for a couple of months to ferment, this one should pack a punch.

1 comments:

C. said...

I wonder what you could add to this to make it more alcholy. If you know what I mean. LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin