Pages

Monday, March 06, 2006

una pregunta

so there is this woman, nicole, and we have been on and off and mostly on for about 3 years now but there has always been a christiana or a daisy or a marie along the way, in fact nicole reminds me a lot of marcia the one that got away, but that is not the question. once while being questioned i accidently told the truth and the truth was met with the same astonishment usually reserved for lies and I was surprised. i realized that it doesnt matter what you say, people are going to do the same thing no matter what you do so it is ironic when your truth is treated like a lie and there is nothing you can do about it. i forget who was asking but someone said to me something about their inability to be faithful and asked me if i did'nt feel that way too, and my response was that i dont let it get to me. my question is "what would have been the 'right' answer in this situation." it is like that your are damned if you do and damned if you dont.

this image is a photograph taken after a fire
the truck is charred and the house in the back
is burnt. but it sure is a pretty picture.

3 comments:

Royce said...

Always tell the truth. As I have learned from past experiences, it's gunna come out sooner or later anyway.

Christo Gonzales said...

I agree royce...as painful as the truth seems a lie is way more painful.

Harmony said...

I agree...honesty is the best policy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin